2011-09-13

Be mine

I'm just a teardrop from falling
and just another heartbeat from living
I want to breath you in so hard
your lungs will fail to expand
you know I need you so bad and when you try
to inhale I will place my body like a heavy cross
exhale and try to get under your skin

I'm just another frequent lier
my life its just another commercial
plastic fantastic I'm telling you
this flesh and bone is all yours if you want to have it

Blink me a morse code give me an anwer
just a tiny clue and I'll come right back at ya
this sweet divorce is killing me from within
I'm just another heartbeat from dying
you know I need you so bad

I want to breath you in like the air was for sale
now and forever later and yesterday I want you
to reach within me grow like the last pieces of peace
become the world I want to be carry you inside me
its like a fever raving the body tearing the soul apart
I want to have you.

and when I have you, when your outside becomes my inside
when my inner organs are doing the dudunk dance for ya
I want you to place your hands on me wrap your arms around me
Lay down beside me and talk me through the silcene of
Mother Earth slowly waking up from thousands years of sleep
shaking the morning light of her shoulders

Now and forever everythings is a-changing
your oxygen is still the same I want to have it
a disaster an eartquake shivering from inside
the rain dribbling down my spine its your hands
apart from mine I want you to become me
Be mine.