2011-11-23

Come with nothings


I'm going nowhere
staying everywhere
want to see everything
feet are grounded
won't move even if you told them so
body ain't responding
your answering machine
turns on
it turns me off
hearing you with the robot voice
telling me to call you back
when you feel more like it
I feel now

got a plane?
I feel like flying
escaping in the skye
pale blue pale white
thick mist covering the dreams
hovering above
you have a ticket?
I could need one
want to leave town
find somewhere
call it home
call me back?

give me a plane
build me a train I have the
restless type of legs
moving all over the place
waiting to conquer rest of the world
all the world
your universe is shrinking
I can feel the walls pressing my
fingertips pressing me down
man down

you have a plan?
I have a dream
not the heavy important sort
ain't saying saving the
planet is the final destination
just travelling my way
staircase to heaven
finding the end of the rainbow
living like each day was the
first like there were no ends
no beginnings
only beginners
and the joy
of knowing how to place feet
one in front of another
keeping the laughs as real
as they gets
when surrounded by idiots
like you.


call.
me.
back.